Rober G. Strnad, M.D.
- A military vet with a graduate background in biophysics and law who received his MD Degree from the Chicago Medical school and post graduate training at the Northwestern and University of Chicago hospitals. He has a private internal medicine practice with two active staff hospital affiliations. At these hospitals he has been a teaching attending physician and served on ethics, impaired physicians, disaster committiees since 1977. He is a member of the The American Society of internal Medicine, Illinois Society of Internal Medicine, American College of Physicians and American Medical Directors Association. Doctor Strnad founded a physician's office timeshare facility (Med-share) and has been Medical director and corporate consultant for several skilled care facilities continuously since 1995.
- In 2011 he served as medical director of NP Care LTD of Illinois whence he clinically trained nurse practitioners in acute care assessment. Doctor Strnad has been Director of Clinical Affairs for Paragon Inc.of Illinois an integrated health care model relating efficacious patient risk management and standard of care between hospitals and skilled care facilities. From he has served on the board of directors and has been an active contributor to Caduceus-a "think tank" concerned with identification, solution and outcome tracking in regard to all aspects of the health care situation in the USA. He founded and served as Medical Director for hospice in-patient unit for an Alden facility.
- Since 2007, Dr. Strnad served on the board of directors for the West Suburban Senior Services of the Illinois Council on Aging and since 10/11 also served as President of the board until 1/16 to join Morit Hospise and pullative care. He continues teaching and presenting an ongoing series of lectures about assessment and standard of care management of the acutely ill patient.
- From 1/12 Dr. Strnad served on the Physician Advisory Committee to Vanguard/Tenet Health, which implements policies and protocols regarding the efficient medical care of patients.
- In 06/09 until 12/18, Dr Strnad was Chief Medical Director for Lexington/Merit QA and Performance Improvement Committee. In 1/17 he began and continues a unique model of concierge medical practice to significantly enhance patient care anywhere, anytime.
- On 2/19 he also was appointed the Medical Director for Great Lakes Home care.
- Finally, in 7/17 Dr. Strnad founded and now solely own and administrates RGS Urgent Care. A truly innovative health care model which is independent while offering a nurse practitioner availability to Independent/Assisted/Memory/Skilled care facilities, Jewel Osco and industrial parks.